Monday, January 2, 2017

2JAN17-


The site is undergoing some annual-routine maintenance---I'll have it completed within the next 10 days or so.

New will be this blog page. For 8 years we used Facebook to micro blog--often live reports from the boat.

I believe transparency is a good thing. Facebook offers two challenges:

  1. Millions of people do not have or want accounts
  2. My personal page has acquired a strong following. However- it's private. If a request looks "legit" I let them in. However--now the spammers have found new ways to send bulk requests filled with fake profiles.
I'll continue micro-blogging on both my personal and business Facebook pages. New is this blog page that will be open to all on the Internet.

Bent Rods and Screaming Drags!

The Captain

www.GiantTarpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment