Monday, July 31, 2017

1AUG17
Tuesday-

Sunday morning started out wet. As I suspected, weather conditions had moved the main body of fish. On the hunt we went-but not for long. Next we dodged storms. Finally-I got the baits out at a spot of speculation. 10 minutes later we were tight with a 200lb giant (image above).

Once we landed and photographed the beast-the "bucket" was filled and we headed back to higher ground. One and done-smash and dash.

Weather was not avoidable on Tuesday. The day was spent preparing for the rest of the week.

I anticipate the rivers to be draining recent rain waters for the next few days. Last night-I did see that the tide went out-that's a good thing!

I'll be fishing hard the next few days and will be back here after I make this strike.

Screaming Drags and Tired Arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment